• Active Red Hot Lava
• Hot Ponds (Ahalanui Park)
• Lava Tree Park
• Kapoho Tide Pools (Snorkeling)
• Coastal Parks (Isaac Hale & McKenzie)
• Black Sand Beaches
• Kalapana and past lava flows
• Steam Vents
• Volcanoes National Park (30 Minutes)
• Water Falls (1 Hour)
• Botanical Gardens (1 Hour)
• Many Hiking Trails
Pahoa is the closest town (5 minutes) and offers besides an alternative flair excellent restaurants, grocery stores, a natural food store, pharmacies, banks, galleries and an open market on Sunday mornings.
tropical Breakfast served every morning
Located on the first floor looking out into the garden. The suite offers a kitchenette, dining and living room area. The apartment is great for 2-3 guests (king bed in bedroom, queen size sofa couch in living room).
Located on the first floor with view into the garden. The suite offers a kitchenette, dining and living room area. The apartment is wonderful for 2 guests. Wheel chair friendly!